16" DIAM. SONOTUBE PER LN.FT.16" DIAM. SONOTUBE PER LN.FT. $7.45/Linear Foot
A special fiber type with better-wet strength, toughness, and longevity, resulting in higher strength-to-weight qualities and the virtual absence of "blowouts," the most common mode of failure for wet fiber concrete tubes.
The most cost-effective approach to manufacture round columns for buildings, entryways, structural columns, light posts, and other commercial and residential projects are with Sonotube Fiberbond concrete forms.
- Easier to set up and brace
- Easy to cut and drill at the job site
- No cleaning, reassembling, or return freight costs
- Produces a clean, round, solid concrete column
- Rain-resistant technology keeps wet weather from impacting your pour
- Superior strength-to-weight properties prevent blowouts, during concrete form setting
|Product Type||Concrete Forms|