The MARSHALLTOWN Rubber Floats are used for rough and/or textured finishes. They come with a 5/8" thick red rubber pad specially bonded to the aluminum backing plate for long wear. You have your choice of size and coarseness. The contractor-grade QLT Rubber Floats are ideal for bringing sand to the surface. They feature a lightweight and durable red rubber pad, wood handle, and stiff aluminum backing plate.
- MARSHALLTOWN Floats are used for rough and/or textured finishes
- QLT Floats bring sand to the surface
- PF104 poly-foam float is similar to fine-cell rubber floats and long lasting
- Choose between size and coarseness
- MARSHALLTOWN and QLT Rubber Floats are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
9 in (229 mm)
4 in (102 mm)
1/2 (13 mm)